Women in Electronics Packaging
The IEEE Electronics Packaging Society supports the participation, engagement and advancement of women in the electronics packaging community. This is done in partnership with IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE), the largest international professional organization dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists. Together the IEEE hopes to inspire girls and women around the world to follow their academic interests.
EPS aims to
- Increase the participation and engagement of women in our community.
- Inspire and support the next generation of women in EPS.
- Encourage gender balance within the Society's boards and committees.
- Create new volunteer opportunities for women within the Society.
- Organize Women in EPS events that promote inclusive networking.
- Develop educational materials, mentorship programs and training resources for women.
For more information or to join the Women in Electrronics Packaging group, please contact email@example.com