The 24th IEEE Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC2022) is an international event organized by the IEEE RS/EPS/EDS Singapore Chapter. It is co-sponsored by the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS). Since its inauguration in 1997, EPTC has evolved over the years into a highly reputed electronics packaging conference in Asia.
EPTC 2022 will be held on 7-9 December 2022 in Singapore. It is an in-person event featuring live presentations (keynotes, panel discussion, invited presentations, workshop and professional development courses) as well as an exhibition from the industrial partners. An added highlight will be a dinner & social event at Mount Faber, the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset and panoramic views of Sentosa Island. Also, more than 200 technical and poster presentations covering all important aspects of electronics packaging listed below will be presented:
• Advanced Packaging
• TSV/Wafer Level Packaging
• Interconnection Technologies
• Emerging Technologies
• Materials and Processing
• Assembly and Manufacturing Technology
• Electrical Simulation & Characterization
• Mechanical Simulation & Characterization
• Thermal Management& Cooling Solutions
• Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis
• Advanced Optoelectronics and Displays.
• Smart Manufacturing and Equipment Technology
Please visit www.eptc-ieee.net for the preliminary program and conference registration details