The UCLA Center for Heterogeneous Integration and Performance Scaling (CHIPS) would like to provide you with an opportunity to present a poster about your research and network with our attendees at the 2019 UCLA CHIPS Workshop. The workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at UCLA. Details regarding the poster submission are below.
Research topics of interest
- Heterogeneous integration on rigid substrates
- Heterogeneous integration on flexible substrates
- Neuromorphic circuits and systems
- Devices that support non von Neumann architectures
- Advances in packaging and interconnects
- Packaging reliability