Get Involved in the Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap (HIR) activities - sponsored by the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS), SEMI, IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), IEEE Photonics Society and the ASME Electronic & Photonic Packaging Division (ASME EPPD Division).
The HIR Global Advisory Council was created to:
· Advise HIR in defining and maintaining a long term vision of technology innovation required to support Industry progress over the next 15 years.
· Advise HIR to ensure that its value proposition for stakeholders in industry, academia, research institutes and government is understood by and available to all.
Current members of the Global Advisory Council include:
- Ajit Manocha
- President and CEO of SEMI. Former CEO of GlobalFoundries and served as chair of SIA. Also served in executive roles at Philips/NXP & Spansion.
- Nicky Lu
- Founder and Chairman of Etron Technology in Taiwan. Served as chair of TSIA and WSC and is a member of the US National Academy of Engineering.
- Babak Sabi
- Intel Corporation Corporate Vice President, General Manager, Assembly Test Technology Development.
- Hubert Lakner
- Board of Directors Chairman, Fraunhofer Microelectronics Group and Founding Director of Fraunhofer Institute of Photonic Microsystems (IPMS) in Dresden.