EPS Program Director, Award Programs: Patrick McCluskey
2024 Nomination Period Is Now Open Until 21 January, 2024
The EPS Awards Program recognizes contributions to the profession, industry and the Society through a comprehensive set of awards and recognitions.
Rao R. Tummala Electronics Packaging award
The highest award honoring technical achievement in EPS fields of interest is the Rao Tummala Electronics Packaging Award -- an IEEE Technical Field Award, sponsored by the EPS and administered by the IEEE Awards Board.
EPS Major Awards
A series of EPS Major Awards, recognizing technical contributions and service, is administered by the EPS Awards Committee:
Guidelines for Nominators
· An individual may submit only one endorsement per award but may submit endorsement for more than one award.
· It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure quality documentation to assist the Awards Committee in evaluating the candidate.
· Outstanding Sustained Technical Contribution Award is designed for the “practitioner”, while the Electronics Manufacturing Technology Award intended for “Corporate Leadership”.
· Complimentary material, such as CV, list of publications and/or patents can be submitted with the nomination.
· Self-nominations will not be considered.
Additional Society Awards recognize excellence in publications, Chapters and educational activities:
· Transactions Best Paper Award, administered by the Editorial Board
Other Professional Recognitions