EPS Vice President, Membership: Alan Huffman
EPS Member Benefits
Membership in the IEEE and EPS provides a world of value, including access to the industry's most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits.
- New EPS Digital Library - Online access to the full EPS archive of sponsored conference proceedings and Transactions
- Online acess to the IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology
- Access to the electronic and digital newsletter
- Access to free webinars on the EPS Resource Center
- Access to the RFID Resource Center
- Online Access to the IEEE Transactions on Agrifood Electronics
- Free subscription to IEEE Spectrum Magazine (as an IEEE member)
- Discounts on Conference registration (as an IEEE member)
Join more than one IEEE Society and receive a 5% discount.
Join IEEE and EPS
IEEE and EPS membership runs from 1 January through 31 December. New applications received between 1 March and 15 August will automatically be processed for half-year membership ending 31 December of the current at 50% of the dues rates. Dues are based on the geographic region in which you reside.
IEEE realizes that economic circumstances may impact some members' ability to pay the full amount of IEEE and EPS membership dues. For this reason, the following special circumstance categories have been established. Special circumstances are not available to Student members. Only one category may be claimed in any year.
- Minimum Income Provision
- Retired Provision
- Unemployed Provision
- Permanently Disabled
- Developing Nations
Join as an EPS Affiliate Member
Affiliate Members are a vital part of the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society community but pay a reduced membership. Affiliate Members receive all the benefits of an IEEE Electronics Packaging Society Membership, but don't pay the full dues of a basic IEEE membership. Affiliate members are not eligible for IEEE elevations, such as Senior Member or Fellow, and IEEE's supplemental insurance programs. This is a great option for young professionals as they transition from students into their professional careers or for those who are only interested in the Society benefits.
To become an IEEE EPS Affiliate Member, click here. Note that this is listed as "Non-IEEE Member" option on the form.
Comparison of Memberships