Nomination Period Now Closed for 2020 EPS PhD Fellowship
- On-Line application available by September 15
- Complete application packages are due by January 21
- Recipients will be notified by mid March
- Formal award presentations will take place at the IEEE EPS luncheon at ECTC at the end of May.
- Monetary awards will be given by June 15 (or at ECTC)
Selection/Basis for Judging:
- Nomination by an IEEE EPS Member. Only one nomination per member per year.
- Two-page (maximum) statement by the student describing his or her education and
- Research interests, accomplishments, and impact on the electronics package industry.
- Proof of contributions to the community may consist of open literature publications (preferred) such as papers, patents, books, and conference presentations and reports (available to the public).
- At least one letter of recommendation from someone familiar with the student’s work
- Student resume
Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
For contributions to the development 2.5D and 3D Glass Packages for Heterogeneous Integration in High Performance Computing.
2019 - SivaChandra Jangam
For contributions to the development of the Silicon Interconnect Fabric as a platform for the fine pitch integration of heterogeneous dielets and the associated signaling protocol.