IEEE-NANO is the flagship IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, which has been a successful annual conference since 2001. Recent conferences were in Macau (2019), Cork (2018), Pittsburgh (2017), Sendai (2016), Rome (2015), and Toronto (2014). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the IEEE-NANO 2020 was held virtually.
The conference scope spans both nanoscience and nanotechnology, including:
- Nanoscale interconnections
- Flexible and hybrid electronics
- Power management, energy storage and harvesting
- Nanomaterials for RF to THz, metasurfaces, plasmonics
- High-power and High-Reliability packaging
- Bioelectronic packaging
- Package modeling at nanoscale
Conference Dates: July 28th to 30th of 2021.
Abstract Submission: February 28th 2021
Submission of 4-page Manuscript to proceedings: May 1st 2021
Abstracts can be submitted at: https://2021.ieeenano.org/authors/abstract-submission-for-review/